Rajitha arrives at CID
Former Health Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne arrived at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) to give a statement this morning.
Dr. Senaratne who, had been receiving medical treatment at the Lanka Hospital since December 29, was discharged last night.
He was arrested on the allegation of holding “White Van” media conference and was released by the Colombo Chief Magistrate on December 30, 2019.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023