CCD ordered to arrest & produce Ranjan in Court
Posted in Local News
The Attorney General has instructed the Colombo Crimes Division to obtain an arrest warrant for MP Ranjan Ramanayake and produce him before Court over interfering in judicial proceedings.
UPDATE: Nugegoda magistrate’s court issues arrest warrant on MP Ranjan Ramanayake & orders him to be produced before courts.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
Muscle building able bodied award winning Gampaha District MP is sure to enter into an ICU of a highly prestigious hospital for a high risk heart ailment . He will not be fit to make any statement as long as he is in the hospital. Strictly NO VISITORS except his purple brigade.