Registration of new pharmacies temporarily halted
Posted in Local News
Registration of new pharmacies has been temporarily halted, Health Minister Rajitha Senarathne said.
He said that a decision will be taken about the registration of pharmacies subsequent to the island-wide survey to be carried out by the National Drug Regulatory Authority on pharmacies.
According to some Pharmacy Owners, their businesses have been affected by the new pharmacies being opened in every town. They pointed out that there are no pharmacists working in these pharmacies.
Paying his attention the minister added that there must be at least one pharmacist in each pharmacy and the pharmacy management is also very important.
(Government News Portal)
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
what about native physicians who claim to cure kidney deceased in a month getting about 50000 Rs, while taking western medicine it is the western medicine that works the cure why not investigate such places