Reveal information on corrupted ministers – Mahinda
The country is rapidly deteriorating today, said former President Mahinda Rajapaksa addressing an event in Kosgama, yesterday (14).
Information on ministers who have corruption charges have been revealed, they should be laid open, he says.
Rajapaksa stated these commenting on President Maithripala Sirisena’s recent statement that information on two ministers who requested commissions from the Nilaweli Project have been uncovered.
Former President says that there is no need to fabricate stories about this government and that just mentioning their actions is enough.
(Source: Ada Derana)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023