Reveal information on corrupted ministers – Mahinda
Posted in Local News
The country is rapidly deteriorating today, said former President Mahinda Rajapaksa addressing an event in Kosgama, yesterday (14).
Information on ministers who have corruption charges have been revealed, they should be laid open, he says.
Rajapaksa stated these commenting on President Maithripala Sirisena’s recent statement that information on two ministers who requested commissions from the Nilaweli Project have been uncovered.
Former President says that there is no need to fabricate stories about this government and that just mentioning their actions is enough.
(Source: Ada Derana)
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
The R Family charisma and steam appears to be fading.
Their drum-beat is the same every day, every month and every year; rather boring.
Even the Youngster being touted as a future leader is so boring; he has nothing new to attract attention; he is just a broken record.,
The Green Party’s Akila Viraj, Harsha, Dissnayake and Ruwan (the most boring characters on earth) sound a beat better than the R family.
Agree with you, Fiery.
These guys have lost all the juice from their b****s.
Now they are clinging on to bankrupt SB Dissa, Cabraal, economic wizard Bandula and Prof Pieris whose leg has been in the grave for a while.
Even Wimal W and Keheliya have gone quiet these days.
The R empire is collapsing.