Right to Information bill tabled in Parliament
Posted in Local News
The much-awaited Right to Information draft bill was presented in Parliament by Media Minister Gayantha Karunathilake this morning.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
Look forward that. Then I can find out who had made complaints to the FCID. Since after one year it has produced nothing tangible but used so much public money, we have to think of the possibility of unfounded malicious allegations. Also the public have the right to know the cost of the whole affair.