S.B. Dissanayake and Dilan Perera join Sri Lanka Podu Jana Peramuna
Posted in Local News
Parliamentarians S.B. Dissanayake and Dilan Perera, have obtained the membership of the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) from the National Organizer of SLPP, former Minister Basil Rajapaksa.
Recently, the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) Central Committee removed the 2 MPs from the posts they held in the party as a disciplinary action.
This was due to them attending the SLPP national convention held on 11th of August.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
The Presidential Candidate nominated by SLPP is not a member of the SLPP.
If the SLPP Candidate is elected as President, he will have scant regard for the hangers-on in the SLPP and all other political parties and the Parliament.
It will be an efficient and autocratic rule above the rule of law.
Key players who support the GR presidency shall include Nalaka Godahewa, Retired Army Officers who are in Viyath Maga and last, but not the least, Ranil W.
These hangers on like SB and Dilan and Gammanpila and similar will be jokers in Parliament.