Sajith extends an invitation to SLFP
Posted in Local News
Opposition Leader Sajith Premadasa yesterday invited the SLFP to join in a coalition with Samagi Jana Balavegaya led by him and contest the forthcoming general election.
Mr. Premadasa said it is better for the SLFP to join the new alliance rather than getting trampled by other parties.
He extended this invitation to the SLFP during a media conference held at the parliament complex today.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
is Sagith crazy if he is interested in the welfare of we the people he should join hands with Ranil and Karu and abolish this ineffective President and bring all powers of the President to Parliament the abolishing the 3rd amendment will be done by a judicial decision