Sanath Nishantha and Milan Jayatilleke remanded
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) parliamentarians Sanath Nishantha and Milan Jayatilleke were ordered to be remanded till May 25 by Colombo Fort Magistrate over the 09th of May incidents.
The two parliamentarians, who were arrested in connection with the attack on the anti-government protest sites in Colombo on the 9th of May, were produced before the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court earlier today.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023