SC upholds ruling on Geetha Kumarasinghe’s MP seat
Posted in Local News
The Supreme Court has today upheld the decision of the Appeal Court to annul MP Geetha Kumarasinghe’s Parliamentarian post as she was a dual citizenship holder.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
Saranai Saranai Saranai
Mahinda Rajapakse Saranai
she is so smart in mathematics.
Therefore she should be considered for the superior post as an advisor like. Because many foreigners hold/held positions as CB government and chairman of institutions.