Senior DIG Ajith Rohana appointed as Director of National Child Protection Authority
Senior DIG (Attorney-at-Law) Ajith Rohana who is in charge of the Crimes and Traffic Division and also served as the Police Spokesperson was appointed as Director of the National Child Protection Authority.
According to a statement by Sri Lanka Police, Senior DIG Ajith Rohana was appointed to the post by the President for a period of three years with effect from 21st July 2021.
It noted that Senior DIG Ajith Rohana will continue to serve as the Police Spokesperson and In-charge of the Crimes and Traffic Division while serving as a Director of the NCPA.
(Source: News First)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sanath Nishantha to pay electric bills of SLPP low-income families October 4, 2023
- Chairman of CEYPETCO and CPSTL Uvais Mohamed resigns October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023