Senior minister’s office sealed
An office located within the Kegalle divisional secretariat premises belonging to senior minister Atauda Seneviratne was sealed by the divisional secretary of Kegalle and the police, for the alleged use of the premises for political activities.
The assistant election commissioner of Kegalle, Namal Thalangama said that campaign posters belonging to the senior minister’s son, Parakrama Atauda contesting the Sabaragamu Pradeshiya Sabha and another candidate Jayathileke Podi Nilame were found at the office premises.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023