14 dead after bus falls down precipice
Posted in Local News
14 people have died while 31 others sustained injuries after a bus skidded off the road and plunged down a precipice at Passara this morning (March 20).
According to the police, the fatal incident took place at 13th mile post in Passara on Lunugala-Colombo road.
Further investigations are being conducted by the Passara Police.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023