Several areas in Gampaha, Kalutara, Trincomalee districts isolated
A decision has been taken to isolate Several Grama Niladhari (GN) divisions in three districts with effect from 8.00 p.m. tonight (26) to control the spread of COVID-19, said Commander of the Army General Shavendra Silva.
Polhena, Heeralugedara and Kaluaggala GN divisions in Kotadeniyawa police area and Aswennawatta East GN division in Minuwangoda police area will be isolated from 8.00 p.m. tonight until further notice.
Miriswatta, Pelawatta North and Pelawatta GN divisions in Meegahatenna police area will laso be isolated in the same manner.
Poompuhar Grama Niladhari Division in Trincomalee police area will also be isolated from 8.00 p.m. tonight.
In addition to this the premises of the Dambulla Dedicated Economic Centre has been isolated for two weeks from today.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023