“SF Lokka” shot dead in Anuradhapura
Leading underworld figure Eron Ranasinghe alias ‘SF Lokka’ was shot dead this morning at the Dahaiyagama in Anuradhapura, police said.
They said unidentified gunmen on a motorcycle had opened fire at a car in which SF Lokka had travelled. The hybrid vechicle of SF Lokka was gutted in fire after the shooting.
“SF Lokka” had reportedly joined the Army on March 2, 2007 and had reportedly deserted his post at the Special Forces Regiment on June 15, 2015.
He is also the main accused in the murder of nightclub owner Wasantha de Zoysa in 2015.
Alexander Wasantha Wickrama de Zoysa, an ex-Karate champion who is said to be the owner of several Guinness World Records, was hacked to death by a gang during a brutal attack on his night club.
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka hasn’t lived up to even 1% of expectations in IPL – Virender Sehwag May 26, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 26, 2023
Avi Gaththo Aviyenma Neseth