SHAH RUKH KHAN’S FAN CREATED SUSPICION ABOUT HIM.
Onlanka News – By Walter Jayawardhana
Shah Rukh Khan has all types of admirers who love him. One of them was not only happened to be a terrorist and loved to use Sharuk ‘s name as an alias and that would have made the Bollywood star attract the attention from airport officials in the US said Times of India.
“Terrorist Riyaz Bhatkal, accused in the 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts, loved using the star’s name as his alias, apparently because he admires the actor.”SAID THE Times.
“This is known to intelligence agencies. The Interpol red corner notice for the founder-member of Indian Mujahideen (IM), associated with Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), records that the wanted terrorist could be travelling as a passenger called Shah Rukh Khan. Sources say this may be one reason why security officials go into high-alert mode whenever the Bollywood star lands on US soil.
“All international airports keep a database of criminals wanted by Interpol. It alerts officers each time a traveller’s name matches that of a wanted man.”
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023