Sicille Kotelawala hospitalized
Former Ceylinco Chairman Lalith Kotelawala’s wife, Sicille Kotelawala, is currently receiving treatments at a private hospital in Colombo, the police said.
Sicille Kotelawala who was evading courts, was arrested by immigration officials at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake upon returning to Sri Lanka last night.
She was arrested and handed over to the Criminal Investigations Department (CID). Deshmanya Deshabandu Jeewaka Lalith Bhupendra Kotelawala is a Sri Lankan businessman, who was the chairman of Ceylinco Consolidated.
He was remanded for the misappropriation of 26 billion rupees of investments from the failed Golden Key Credit Company. Sicille Kotelawala had fled to many countries and Interpol had issued warrants and red notices for her arrest.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Pray God for her recovery. Good Medical care is the ‘Golden Key’ for a speedy recovery!!!