69 Minuwangoda apparel factory employees test positive for COVID-19
Posted in Local News
Sixty-nine contacts of the Divulapitiya COVID-19 patient have been tested positive for COVID-19 infection.
All latest cases are employees of the apparel factory where the Divulapitiya patient was employed at, Commander of the Army Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva confirmed.
150 PCR tests were conducted yesterday, after a 39-year-old woman tested positive for COVID-19.
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023