SLAF training helicopter makes hard landing in Hingurakkgoda
Posted in Local News
A Bell 206 helicopter belonging to the Sri Lanka Air Force made a hard landing at the Hingurakkgoda air base, the SLAF Spokesman said.
The incident occurred a short while ago on Wednesday (25) morning.
The pilot is safe, and there were no visible injuries, Group Captain Chandima Alwis added. The estimated damage to the helicopter has not yet been calculated.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023