SLFP conducts disciplinary inquiries against members
Posted in Local News
The administrative of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) has launched disciplinary inquiries against several members, a source said.
The inquiries have been launched against the members who have made remarks against the party and the party leadership, it was reported.
The party membership of MP Sanath Nishantha was also suspended by the Central Committee of the SLFP on August 05.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
The only way to get the SLFP to win elections is to throw away the culprits, Dinesh Gunawardana, Gammanpillai, Wimal weerawansa and not forgetting Wasudewa untill these guys are there there will never be a victory for the SLFP, The time has scome to clense the party and come back in the hand Symbol
Unfortunately , Dear Concerned, NONE of those , I REPEAT NONE of those mentioned in your list are members of the SLFP. How can SLFP ‘ throw away ‘ the culprits of other parties as mentioned in your list ?
As a very very Senior member of the bloggers of Onlanka , I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO CHECK THE VERACITY OF THE COMMENTS YOU MAKE. TRUTHFULNESS IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE, CORRECT USAGE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND THE SPELLING SHOULD FOLLOW. Please remember this advice comes to you in good faiyh -bona fide. YOU ARE BOUND TO SUCCEED .