Southern Expressway, Kottawa Exit closed
Posted in Local News
The Kottawa Exit of the Southern Expressway has been closed from 6am today until further notice.
The decision was reached after three employees of the Kottawa Interchange tested positive for the coronavirus.
The Acting Director of the Operation Maintenance and Management Division of the Road Development Authority Nihal Lodwick said the decision was taken as a precaution.
Buses and ambulances will be allowed to use the Exit. Motorists have been advised to use the Athurugiriya and Kahathuduwa Exits.
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023