Special HC allows Gota to stay overseas till July 24
The Special High Court today allowed former Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa to stay in Singapore till July 24 following the heart surgery he underwent there.
He was earlier allowed by the Special High Court to travel to Singapore between May 15 and May 19 to obtain medical treatment.
Accordingly, the D. A. Rajapaksa Museum case was moved to July 26.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023