Special HC issues arrest warrant against Arjuna Mahendran
Posted in Local News
The Colombo High Court today issued a warrant for the arrest of former Central Bank Governor Arjuna Mahendran who is the first suspect in the bond scam case.
The order was issued by the Special High Court’s Trial-at-Bar consisting Justices Sampath Abeykoon, Sampath Wijeratne and Champa Janaki Rajaratne.
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
Just a piece of paper, my dear friends,
The Yahapalana’s Lawyers couldn’t even secure conviction of the former President’s Secretary over the alleged theft of LKR 500m.
Reckon they can get Arjuna M arrested?
Toothless bulldogs chasing rabid cats, my dear friends.
Will this warrant for arrest be emailed to Singapore PM for issue to Mahendran?