Sri Lanka beats Zimbabwe by 8 wickets in tri-series opener
Posted in Sports News
Sri Lanka beat Zimbabwe by eight wickets in the first game of a triangular limited-overs series at Harare Sports Club on Monday.
Sri Lanka 155-2 in 24.3 overs (Dhananjaya de Silva 78 not out), beat Zimbabwe 154 all out in 41.3 overs (Peter Moor 47; Asela Gunaratne 3-21) by eight wickets.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
Bravo…SL can do this against Zimbabwe & Bangladesh.
Yes that’s all we need when the ship is sinking. Cricket. My advise to the cricket team is do some thing useful as sweeping the roads and cleaning toilets.