Sri Lanka confirms 05 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Five more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 476.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 73 year old female, a resident of Ganemulla.
- 75 year old male, a resident of Colombo 10.
- 83 year old male, a resident of Bulathkohupitiya.
- 61 year old male, a resident of Kandy.
- 75 year old female, a resident of Poojapitiya.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023