Sri Lanka confirms 05 more COVID-19 deaths
Five more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 507.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 19 year old female, a resident of Hemmathagama.
- 72 year old female, a resident of Anuradhapura.
- 51 year old female, a resident of Dharga Town.
- 78 year old male, a resident of Colombo 06.
- 59 year old female, a resident of Ja-Ela.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023