Sri Lanka confirms 05 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Five more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 507.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 19 year old female, a resident of Hemmathagama.
- 72 year old female, a resident of Anuradhapura.
- 51 year old female, a resident of Dharga Town.
- 78 year old male, a resident of Colombo 06.
- 59 year old female, a resident of Ja-Ela.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023