Sri Lanka confirms 10 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Ten more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 445.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 74 year old male, a resident of Kolonnawa.
- 82 year old female, a resident of Wellawatta.
- 58 year old female, a resident of Kalutara.
- 72 year old female, a resident of Waskaduwa.
- 65 year old male, a resident of Bibila.
- 68 year old male, a resident of Guruthalawa.
- 68 year old male, a resident of Pitakotte.
- 83 year old male, a resident of Kudalgamuwa.
- 90 year old male, a resident of Ratmalana.
- 72 year old male, a resident of Hatton.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023