Sri Lanka confirms 6 more COVID-19 deaths
Six more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 270.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 63 year old female, a resident of Colombo 03.
- 80 year old male, a resident of Colombo 15.
- 75 year old male, a resident of Modara.
- 65 year old male, a resident of Kalutara.
- 63 year old male, a resident of Dehiwala.
- 65 year old male, a resident of Ratnapura.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023