Sri Lanka confirms 6 more COVID-19 deaths
Six more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 390.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 83 year old female, a resident of Bandaragama.
- 70 year old female, a resident of Habaraduwa.
- 77 year old male, a resident of Nittambuwa.
- 46 year old female, a resident of Negombo.
- 69 year old male, a resident of Kandy.
- 53 year old male, a resident of Narangoda.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023