Sri Lanka confirms 6 more COVID-19 deaths
Six more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 403.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 78 year old male, a resident of Diwulankadawala.
- 48 year old female, a resident of Pallethalawinna.
- 57 year old male, a resident of Hanwella.
- 80 year old male, a resident of Nugegoda.
- 68 year old male, a resident of Wattala.
- 70 year old male, a resident of Hunnasgiriya.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023