Sri Lanka confirms 6 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Six more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 403.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 78 year old male, a resident of Diwulankadawala.
- 48 year old female, a resident of Pallethalawinna.
- 57 year old male, a resident of Hanwella.
- 80 year old male, a resident of Nugegoda.
- 68 year old male, a resident of Wattala.
- 70 year old male, a resident of Hunnasgiriya.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023