Sri Lanka to vaccinate MPs against COVID-19 tomorrow
Members of Parliament will be vaccinated with the Oxford AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine from tomorrow (16), according to the Serjeant-at-Arms of the Sri Lanka Parliament Narendra Fernando.
The programme is going to be handled by the COVID-19 taskforce, according to him.
The Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine is to be provided to all parliamentarians from February 16 to February 19, 2021. They will get their vaccines at the Parliamentary complex.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023