Sri Lanka confirms 7 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Seven more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 330.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 67 year old female, a resident of Weligama.
- 82 year old female, a resident of Colombo 15.
- 73 year old female, a resident of Wattegama.
- 80 year old female, a resident of Nittambuwa.
- 77 year old male, a resident of Gelioya.
- 73 year old female, a resident of Madawala.
- 18 month old infant, a resident of Colombo 02.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023