Sri Lanka confirms 8 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Eight more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 240.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 52 year old male, a prisoner.
- 61 year old male, a resident of Rajagiriya.
- 45 year old male, a resident of Mattakkuliya.
- 36 year old female, a resident of Colombo 12.
- 51 year old male, a resident of Colombo 14.
- 70 year old female, a resident of Bandaragama.
- 67 year old male, a resident of Kalutara.
- 57 year old male, a resident of Kattankudy.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023