Sri Lanka confirms 8 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Eight more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 430.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 67 year old female, a resident of Dematagoda.
- 58 year old male, a resident of Colombo 08.
- 43 year old male, a resident of Meegoda.
- 20 year old female, a resident of Ridimaliyadda.
- 52 year old male, a resident of Dekatana.
- 86 year old male, a resident of Colombo 10.
- 74 year old female, a resident of Keselwatta.
- 81 year old male, a resident of Wattala.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023