Sri Lanka further extends island-wide quarantine curfew
The Sri Lankan government has decided to further extend the islandwide quarantine curfew until 4.00 a.m. on September 13 (Monday).
The decision was taken following a meeting held between President Gotabaya Rajapaksa and the COVID-19 Task Force held today morning.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023