Sri Lanka is among greatest places for foreign investment – Packer
Australian tycoon James Packer, Chairman of Crown Limited Australia, speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum stated that Sri Lanka is among the greatest places for foreign investments and tourism.
The Commonwealth Business Forum was inaugurated by President Mahinda Rajapaksa in Colombo yesterday.
The Commonwealth Business Forum (CBF) will take place in Colombo from November 12-14 in conjunction with the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM).
The Forum is the premier business event in the Commonwealth bringing together Heads of Government, Ministers, and top business leaders from around the world and will be attended by over a thousand delegates.
The CBF is co-organised by the Commonwealth Business Council (CBC) and the Government of Sri Lanka and forms a part of the overall CHOGM programme. It will provide a valuable opportunity for high level dialogue on trade and investment between business and government leaders from the Commonwealth and beyond.
(Courtesy: Ada Derana)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023