Sri Lanka Parliament approves Inland Revenue (Amendment) Bill
The Inland Revenue (Amendment) Bill was passed with a majority of 45 votes in Parliament of Sri Lanka this evening (September 07).
A total of 103 MPs voted in favour of the Bill while 58 MPs voted against it.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023