Sri Lanka President flies to United Kingdom to attend Prince Charles coronation ceremony
Sri Lanka President Ranil Wickremesinghe and eight others left the Katunayake International Airport this morning (May 04) for the United Kingdom to attend the coronation ceremony of King Charles III.
The Coronation of His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Queen Consort will take place at Westminster Abbey on May 6, 2023, 2023, at 11:00 AM London time.
Ahead of the coronation, the Commonwealth Secretariat will take advantage of the gathering of leaders in London to host a Commonwealth Summit for Presidents and Heads of Government of Commonwealth countries on Friday, May 05.
Eight months after the passing of his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, Charles III would be formally crowned the British monarch in a massive ceremony at Westminster Abbey on May 06, 2023.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
Well, I can understand the President is representing SL in the Coronation. But who are these Super-8 guys?
I agree totally with Amarakoon. Why should 8 EIGHT others accompany the imposter president. ?? to guard him. What unnecessary expenditure when the Country is in crisis mode!!! What extravagant example the unelected president is setting the Country !!!!!
Michal and Amaraakon appear to have their monthly leaks.
8 in the team accompanying Prezzo RW are peanuts.
Hope they all travelled business or executive class on the airlines.
Personal insults from Roxie show “ill education”. To call this extravaganza peanuts indicates the Country is in real trouble !!. Perhaps the Office of the unelected president will indicate who these EIGHT people are. It is in the Public Interest.