Sri Lanka Prime Minister’s nephew MP Nipuna Ranawaka chased by people
Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna Parliamentarian Nipuna Ranawaka was chased by a group of people hooting and asking him to leave immediately.
The incident took place in the Urubokka area yesterday (April 16).
Nipuna Ranawaka is the son of Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa’s sister.
It is reported that a protest rally has been organized against the government and he was chased by some of the protesters.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023