Sri Lanka receives 100,000 COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kits from World Health Organization
Sri Lanka has received 100,000 Rapid Antigen Test Kits donated by the World Health Organization (WHO) that can be used to quickly diagnose COVID-19 infections, said Minister of Health Professor Channa Jayasumana.
The stock of test kits has been sent to the Medical Supplies Division of the Ministry of Health, the State Minister added.
The official handing over ceremony will be held this evening under the patronage of a representative of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Rapid Antigen Test is the latest method of detecting the COVID-19.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023