Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from October 31, 2023
Fuel prices in Sri Lanka have been revised with effect from midnight on October 31, 2023.
Accordingly, The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) and Lanka Indian Oil Company (LIOC) have revised their fuel prices as follows.
The price revision is as follows:
- Petrol 92 Octane – Rs. 356 (reduced by Rs. 9)
- Petrol Octane 95 – Rs. 423 (increased by Rs. 3)
- Auto Diesel – Rs. 356 (increased by Rs. 5)
- Super Diesel – Rs. 431 (increased by Rs. 10)
- Kerosene – Rs. 249 (increased by Rs. 7)
Sinopec Energy Lanka (Pvt) Limited too has revised the prices of its petroleum products in keeping with the amended rates announced by the CEYPETCO and LIOC.
Sinopec’s revised prices are as follows:
- Petrol 92 Octane – Rs. 356 (reduced by Rs. 2)
- Petrol 95 Octane – Rs. 423 (increased by Rs. 3)
- Auto Diesel – Rs. 356 (increased by Rs. 8)
- Super Diesel – Rs. 431 (increased by Rs. 14)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka to receive about $600 million ADB funding post-IMF approval – official December 6, 2023