Sri Lanka revokes circulars issued on the official attire of state sector workers
Posted in Local News
Two circulars that were issued on the official attire of staff grade officers in the state sector of Sri Lanka have been revoked.
Accordingly, circulars on the official attire of staff grade officers in the state sector issued on June 26, 2019, and September 27, 2022, have been revoked, the Secretary of the Ministry of Public Administration said.
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
OMG! all over!! Did somebody threatened to go to the Human Right Commission in SL and UNHRC in Geneva?
The madness is wearing a sari for any reason in a country with very high humidity and about 35 Centigrade day time temperature!