Sri Lanka revokes circulars issued on the official attire of state sector workers
Two circulars that were issued on the official attire of staff grade officers in the state sector of Sri Lanka have been revoked.
Accordingly, circulars on the official attire of staff grade officers in the state sector issued on June 26, 2019, and September 27, 2022, have been revoked, the Secretary of the Ministry of Public Administration said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023