Daily Exchange Rates from Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
The Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) has announced the official exchange rates for 30th November with the US dollar buying rate recorded at Rs. 361.23.
Meanwhile, the selling rate for the US Dollar stands at Rs. 371.71 today (November 30).
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023