Sri Lanka rupee appreciates against US Dollar
Posted in Local News
Sri Lankan rupee has further appreciated against the US Dollar marking the current selling rate of US Dollar as Rs 176.66, the Central Bank of Sri Lanka stated.
Reuters had reported that Sri Lankan Rupee closed firmer for a fifth straight session yesterday (01), helped by dollar inflows from inward remittances ahead of the traditional New Year celebrations, while stocks ended higher.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Yeah, Yeah, Yahapalanaya on a winning streak.
Soon the USD will be LKR 100.
‘Disce Aut Discede’ – the Royalist Cabinet is delivering.
We have always been winners, my dear Citizens, so please follow us.
“Happy Royal, Happy land, Happy land, I want to get a ticket if I can”.
The LKR is appreciating, something which Bandula Gunawaradane, the SLPP econ whizz and his boss, Mhinda rajapaksa, as Fin Mininister from 26 oct 2019 to 22 Dec 2019 couldn’t do.
The Roayal Cabinet and Green Government consisting of the Samanela Kalliya is delivering.
Soon, the USD will be LKR 120.
Dear Citizens, please support this super drive.