Number of Coronavirus cases in Sri Lanka rises to 10
09th and 10th confirmed COVID-19 cases reported in Sri Lanka.
One of them is a 56 year old female who returned from Italy, the other patient is a 17 year old girl who is a relative of an already confirmed COVID-19 case.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023