Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against US Dollar
Sri Lankan rupee has appreciated to Rs.365 against the US Dollar today (May 13) when compared with yesterday’s (May 12) selling rate of Rs. 380, in several licensed commercial banks.
However, the selling price of the dollar had been listed as Rs. 377.49 yesterday by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023