Sri Lanka’s national air carrier named world’s most punctual airline
Sri Lanka’s national air carrier, SriLankan Airlines, was named the “World’s Most Punctual Airline” in September by global flight data analysis company Flightstats, a statement from the Airline said here Friday.
According to data analysed by Flightstats, SriLankan airlines was selected under the key categories of “Global Airlines” and “Major Airlines”. The data showed that 91.37 percent of SriLankan Airlines flights in September were on time.
The statement said that Flightstats had analysed data of 41 carriers from Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, and South America, including most of the world’s largest and most prestigious airlines.
“SriLankan’s consistently high level of on-time performance is the result of a structured process that monitors and co-ordinates the performance of all departments and individual staff members responsible for various aspects of its operations,” the Airline said.
“The degree of attention given for punctuality monitoring is infallibly high with zero tolerance for slips in the process,” the Airline added.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
Only Thig s That Kaju Problem No,
Yes, Puccual, But The Problem s Kaju No,