Thajudeen’s body exhumed
Posted in Local News
Ruggerite Wasim Thajudeen’s body was exhumed a short while ago at Jummah Mosque Cemetery, Dehiwala as per the order of Colombo Additional Magistrate Nishantha Peiris.
The Colombo Additional Magistrate, upon the request of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), ordered that the body of Wasim Thajudeen should be exhumed. The order was given to the Judicial Medical Officer of Colombo, on 6 August, 2015.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023