Tharanga tests positive
Sri Lanka opening batsman Upul Tharanga tested positive for an banned substance at this year’s World Cup, an International Cricket Council (ICC) source told Reuters on Sunday.
“The ICC will not comment on this as per World Anti-Doping Agency regulations,” an ICC spokesman said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023