There is no controversy between the Rajapaksa brothers – Mahinda Rajapaksa
Posted in Local News
There is no controversy between the Rajapaksa brothers as some say, said the former President Mahinda Rajapaksa.
He made this comment in response to a question raised by a media personnel after a religious program at the Thimbirigasyaya Sama Viharaya, this morning (13).
Speaking further, the former President said that through the Singapore-Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement any sort of person can enter the country and this would also have an impact upon the culture.
(Source: Ada Derana)
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
how can there be any controversies, its organized to take the poor mans money and live a luxurious life, they all agree on that, they do not have to say it even a kindergarten kid understands that, that is how there bank accounts flourished for the last decade
I yearn for the era where GR is Przzi and Namal PM.
That will be a return to the glorious era.