Three parliamentarians test positive for COVID-19
Matale District SLPP MP Rohana Dissanayake, Badulla District SLPP MP Tissa Kuttiarachchi and Hambantota District SJB MP Dilip Wedaarachchi have tested positive for COVID-19.
Several Members of Parliament tested positive for COVID-19 previously as well.
Minister Mahindananda Aluthgamage tested positive to COVID-19 earlier.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023